Sunday, October 27, 2013

The Reason We Use ContractRoom for Our Organization



From some time now I’ve been looking at options for online contract management and negotiation software. I needed something that would simplify my business processes and wouldn’t break the bank. And until now I really struggled to find an appropriate solution that could adjust itself according to my requirements. I needed something that was far less rigid in terms of structure than I usually saw on the market. Less flexibility meant my organization would have to adjust our contracting processes to fit the software.

For someone like me, who has been using pen and paper for the past 2 decades, it can be difficult when it comes to adopting new technology.


I know about current market trends, and I knew that our organization needed to implement an automated contracting process in some form. Not to mention, a lot of clients were also insisting we have some process to make things more efficient. At the same time however, I was in no hurry because I knew that these things are always evolving and I wanted to make sure I chose the right software for my needs as well as the organization’s. 


Recently, one of our clients suggested I take a look at ContractRoom. After hearing about my problems over and over again, he said this particular software might be able to help. Sometimes things seem too good to be true but after we started using ContractRoom for our new contracts and using it for a couple of months, I can confidently say it has easily surpassed my expectations when it came to contract management solutions.


ContractRoom is easy to use. I’m not very tech savvy but I found the interface to be clean, clear and very user friendly. I’ve decided to go completely paperless with this new software and have already instructed my staff to begin “Crooming” all of our previous contracts.


ContractRoom automates everything and I don’t need to worry about the little fluctuations in contract workflow management that I was so used to seeing. Everything is done automatically, efficiently and most importantly correctly.


No comments:

Post a Comment